Today’s post is about a little magic tool I only wish I had growing up.
I call it the “Song Robot” and it does just that — you load files into it and it shows you, on demand, how to play them:
1) Slowed down to “Turtle Speed”
2) In all 12 keys
3) With your choice of red colored notes or real 3d notes being pressed down
4) With ability to stop, pause, rewind, fast forward
5) And lots more.
After years of searching for the right tool to recommend to my students’, I went ahead and invested a boatload of money to have this one built from scratch a few years back. And up until now, I’ve only shared it with inner circle students. It’s never been offered to the public.
I’ve created a video demonstrating all the details of the tool, how it works, and why you must have it in your arsenal.
- Want to share chords with others?
- Question: How do I find the chord progressions in songs?
- Conversation With Students #1 (How to Transpose songs)
- Here’s a quick way to add even more spice to your songs
- Want a free $29 course? The first 79 to respond can have it!
- Using Amazingly Simple Patterns to Learn Contemporary Worship Songs
- What My 4-Year Old Could Teach You About Chord Placement