Today’s post is about a little magic tool I only wish I had growing up.
I call it the “Song Robot” and it does just that — you load files into it and it shows you, on demand, how to play them:
1) Slowed down to “Turtle Speed”
2) In all 12 keys
3) With your choice of red colored notes or real 3d notes being pressed down
4) With ability to stop, pause, rewind, fast forward
5) And lots more.
After years of searching for the right tool to recommend to my students’, I went ahead and invested a boatload of money to have this one built from scratch a few years back. And up until now, I’ve only shared it with inner circle students. It’s never been offered to the public.
I’ve created a video demonstrating all the details of the tool, how it works, and why you must have it in your arsenal.
Latest posts by Jermaine Griggs (see all)
- Whole Tone Scale Demystified - November 24, 2015
- The Coltrane Changes - November 20, 2015
- Other Types of Suspended Chords You Can Put To Use Right Away! - November 18, 2015
- Musician Xplosion Video Trailer - November 17, 2015
- Suspended Chords – How To Play and Recognize Them - November 17, 2015