Today’s post is about a little magic tool I only wish I had growing up.
I call it the “Song Robot” and it does just that — you load files into it and it shows you, on demand, how to play them:
1) Slowed down to “Turtle Speed”
2) In all 12 keys
3) With your choice of red colored notes or real 3d notes being pressed down
4) With ability to stop, pause, rewind, fast forward
5) And lots more.
After years of searching for the right tool to recommend to my students’, I went ahead and invested a boatload of money to have this one built from scratch a few years back. And up until now, I’ve only shared it with inner circle students. It’s never been offered to the public.
I’ve created a video demonstrating all the details of the tool, how it works, and why you must have it in your arsenal.
Latest posts by Jermaine Griggs (see all)
- Why The 5-Dominant (V7) Chord Is So Powerful - March 13, 2015
- Using the Circle of Fifths To Learn Your Primary Chords - March 12, 2015
- Major and Minor Chords – “If You Know Your Major, You Know Your Minor” (Part 2) - March 11, 2015
- Major and Minor Scales – “If You Know Your Major, You Know Your Minor” (Part 1) - March 10, 2015
- Musician Motivation Episode #1 – “The Power of Focus” - November 24, 2014