The "Secrets to Playing Piano By Ear" course covers everything from the basics and fundamentals to Cmin13 (b9b5) chords. The following lesson focuses on chapter one from the course. If you are already familiar with the notes and tones of the piano, you might want to skip this lesson.
Learning the notes of the piano (01)
Note: Disregard the "SLXYZ" numbers (if any) as they refer to sound examples. Our 300-pg course comes with a CD with over 330 sound examples which can be heard with the click of a button. (Example: SL003)
This concludes lesson #1. Meanwhile, if you are serious about learning to play the piano by ear, you have to read this article…
Download A Free Ear-Training Video
Learn how to find the key of any song, pick out chords, and learn songs by ear.
Learn how to receive $200 in Free Piano Software! Are you ready to take your piano playing to the next level? If so, I can show you how to get tons of free software … right now!
If you are enjoying these lessons, please recommend them to your friends!
Latest posts by Jermaine Griggs (see all)
- Whole Tone Scale Demystified - November 24, 2015
- The Coltrane Changes - November 20, 2015
- Other Types of Suspended Chords You Can Put To Use Right Away! - November 18, 2015
- Musician Xplosion Video Trailer - November 17, 2015
- Suspended Chords – How To Play and Recognize Them - November 17, 2015