The "Secrets to Playing Piano By Ear" course covers everything from the basics and fundamentals to Cmin13 (b9b5) chords. The following lesson focuses on chapter one from the course. If you are already familiar with the notes and tones of the piano, you might want to skip this lesson.
Learning the notes of the piano (01)
Note: Disregard the "SLXYZ" numbers (if any) as they refer to sound examples. Our 300-pg course comes with a CD with over 330 sound examples which can be heard with the click of a button. (Example: SL003)
This concludes lesson #1. Meanwhile, if you are serious about learning to play the piano by ear, you have to read this article…
Learn how to receive $200 in Free Piano Software! Are you ready to take your piano playing to the next level? If so, I can show you how to get tons of free software … right now!
If you are enjoying these lessons, please recommend them to your friends!
Latest posts by Jermaine Griggs (see all)
- Why The 5-Dominant (V7) Chord Is So Powerful - March 13, 2015
- Using the Circle of Fifths To Learn Your Primary Chords - March 12, 2015
- Major and Minor Chords – “If You Know Your Major, You Know Your Minor” (Part 2) - March 11, 2015
- Major and Minor Scales – “If You Know Your Major, You Know Your Minor” (Part 1) - March 10, 2015
- Musician Motivation Episode #1 – “The Power of Focus” - November 24, 2014