The following two tabs change content below.
Hi, I'm Jermaine Griggs, founder of this site. We teach people how to express themselves through the language of music. Just as you talk and listen freely, music can be enjoyed and played in the same way... if you know the rules of the "language!" I started this site at 17 years old in August 2000 and more than a decade later, we've helped literally millions of musicians along the way. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Jermaine Griggs (see all)
- Why The 5-Dominant (V7) Chord Is So Powerful - March 13, 2015
- Using the Circle of Fifths To Learn Your Primary Chords - March 12, 2015
- Major and Minor Chords – “If You Know Your Major, You Know Your Minor” (Part 2) - March 11, 2015
- Major and Minor Scales – “If You Know Your Major, You Know Your Minor” (Part 1) - March 10, 2015
- Musician Motivation Episode #1 – “The Power of Focus” - November 24, 2014
- Mike Bereal Reveals His Secrets
- Interview With Mike Bereal
- Spicing up your worship playing, Mike Bereal-Style!
- Hear and Play Jazz Snippet of James Wrubel Playing
- Hear and Play Jazz 101: Playing Melody With Left Hand Explained
- Hear and Play Jazz 101: How To Count While Playing Blues Form With Left Hand
- Hear and Play Jazz 101: Blues Form Step By Step on Piano