The following two tabs change content below.
Hi, I'm Jermaine Griggs, founder of this site. We teach people how to express themselves through the language of music. Just as you talk and listen freely, music can be enjoyed and played in the same way... if you know the rules of the "language!" I started this site at 17 years old in August 2000 and more than a decade later, we've helped literally millions of musicians along the way. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Jermaine Griggs (see all)
- 12 Reasons To Learn All 12 Keys - September 13, 2013
- They Analyzed 1,300 Songs & Here’s What They Found - May 9, 2013
- Here’s a Nice Sounding Chord Movement You Can Use Immediately - May 8, 2013
- The Art Of Polychords - May 7, 2013
- The Secret Link Between Chess & Playing Music By Ear - May 2, 2013
- Mike Bereal Reveals His Secrets
- Interview With Mike Bereal
- Spicing up your worship playing, Mike Bereal-Style!
- Hear and Play Jazz Snippet of James Wrubel Playing
- Hear and Play Jazz 101: Playing Melody With Left Hand Explained
- Hear and Play Jazz 101: How To Count While Playing Blues Form With Left Hand
- Hear and Play Jazz 101: Blues Form Step By Step on Piano