Today’s post is about a young musician I can’t stop marveling over. His name is Jayden Arnold and he reminds me so much of myself at that age (except he’s several miles ahead of where I was).
He’s proof there is no age limit to this thing.
I’ve had the opportunity to talk to Jayden’s mom and she says he is completely self-taught. Never had a lesson, never had a teacher. He just listens to things and is able to pick it out. This is a perfect example of giftedness at a young age.
If you observe his clips, he’s got two-hand chord voicings… he’s got runs… he’s got timing and rhythm… he even has the facial expression of a musician who knows he knows what he’s doing! Kinda like a mini Mike Bereal (if you don’t have the course we did with Mike Bereal, one of the best gospel musicians/producers in the world, click here to check it out.)
So I want you to do a few things today:
1) First, go subscribe to our youtube channel over at http://www.youtube.com/hearandplay
2) Next, go subscribe to Jayden’s channel, which is ran by his mom, at http://www.youtube.com/Diannafaith
3) Watch these videos below:
Jayden Arnold can play anything!
Let me know what you think of the wunderkind Jayden!
- Updated clips on youtube
- [Video] 90-Year Old Couple’s Love For Music
- Reintroducing the best FREE 4 videos I’ve ever put out (and MORE)…
- Ask Jermaine: “How To Play Gospel Piano Scales”
- 24 hours to go! A sneak peak at the Gospel Music Training Center
- Black Gospel Organ, Praise Shouting Songs W/ Kevin Nickelson
- Jason White showing some “shouting music” tricks…