Since I’ve written majority hardcore music lessons for my last few blog posts, I wanted to switch things up and share an article with you about how the music industry has changed, amid “web 2.0.”
The game is a lot different than it used to be and this will get you thinking about what you need to alter in order to succeed.
Latest posts by Jermaine Griggs (see all)
- 12 Reasons To Learn All 12 Keys - September 13, 2013
- They Analyzed 1,300 Songs & Here’s What They Found - May 9, 2013
- Here’s a Nice Sounding Chord Movement You Can Use Immediately - May 8, 2013
- The Art Of Polychords - May 7, 2013
- The Secret Link Between Chess & Playing Music By Ear - May 2, 2013