Since I’ve written majority hardcore music lessons for my last few blog posts, I wanted to switch things up and share an article with you about how the music industry has changed, amid “web 2.0.”
The game is a lot different than it used to be and this will get you thinking about what you need to alter in order to succeed.
Latest posts by Jermaine Griggs (see all)
- The All-New Song Tutor: Internet-Powered Song Learning Software - July 11, 2015
- Why The 5-Dominant (V7) Chord Is So Powerful - March 13, 2015
- Using the Circle of Fifths To Learn Your Primary Chords - March 12, 2015
- Major and Minor Chords – “If You Know Your Major, You Know Your Minor” (Part 2) - March 11, 2015
- Major and Minor Scales – “If You Know Your Major, You Know Your Minor” (Part 1) - March 10, 2015